Riverdale Restaurant Week Participation Form
This form is for RESTAURANTS AND BUSINESSES ONLY. Restaurants must be open until at least 8pm, have at least 10 indoor dining spaces at tables (counters do not count). In general, delis, coffee shops, bakeries, and bar only establishments and similar would not qualify. However, you can support us. See below. If you have a question about your specific business, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can donate to help combat food insecurity in our neighborhood on our Supporter Page.
Dine Out Riverdale (aka DOR) is excited to announce the 2nd Riverdale Restaurant Week from Saturday, April 15, 2023, to Saturday, April 22, 2023, to boost business for our local restaurants, which have been especially hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic and are an important part of our local community.
Dine Out Riverdale will feature participating restaurants and their Restaurant Week menus will be displayed on DOR communications channels—including our website and social media.
Restaurant Week Participating Restaurants:
- Offer a single, 3-course, prix-fixe menu with a suggested $25-$50 price point.
- Only one Dinner Menu allowed. Regretfully, we will not be offering seperate Lunch and Dinner Menus.
- Offer a value, that separately billed, exceeds the prix-fixe price by at least $10 per person
- Include at least 3 choices in each course category. You can also include a vegetarian option
- If a prix-fixe menu is not appropriate for your restaurant, offer a special discount or offer instead
- Post the Riverdale Restaurant Week logo on their websites and social media channels
- Plan staffing and supply order accordingly with participation
- Make sure staff is adequately informed about the Restaurant Week Menu and pricing
- Participating Restaurants will get:
- A Page on DineOutRiverdale.com
- Your menu posted to our social media
- Your logo (with link) on our home page
- Mentioned in our email blasts
$100 is the non-refundable participation fee to encourage greater participation and recognizing the economic impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on local restaurants. The fee is due February 12, 2023.
The deadline to sign up and submit your “Restaurant Week” menu or offer is February 12, 2023. You can sign up to participate by filling out this form.
For your registration to be considered complete, we will need your logo, your menu and your payment. If any of these are missing, it may delay or prevent Dine Out Riverdale from marketing your restaurant and menu.
For non-restaurant week businesses:
- We recommend creating a Restaurant Week Special (some examples):
- Cafes: Special Restaurant Week Blend
- Bakeries: Restaurant Week Loaf or pastry
- Bar Only: Restaurant Week Cocktail
- Other Business: Restaurant Week Promo or discount
- All non-restaurant, Restaurant Week sponsors will get a flyer for their business window and a mention on our website.
- Plus, if you tag us on social media, we will do our best to share to our stories.
- For online payments please call visit our PayPal Link
- If you would like to donate to Riverdale Restaurant please visit our PayPal Link. Remember to include “Riverdale Restaurant Week” in the note section
- If you have any questions about participating in Riverdale Restaurant Week 2023, please feel free to reach out to our organizers.
We reserve the right to exclude any restaurant or business for any reason.
Laura Levine-Pinedo. Mike Gabert
Sample menu from last Restaurant Week.